|Arrive on site||Depart for home||Status of Dates|
|Brazil (GIG)||Jan 6, 2018||Jan 18, 2018||Confirmed|
|Cuba (group flight)||Jan 10, 2018||Jan 23, 2018||Confirmed|
|Paris (CDG)||Jan 7, 2018||Jan 20, 2018||Confirmed|
|ARRIVE in South Africa (CPT)||Jan 9, 2018||Jan 27, 2018 (Depart from JNB)||Confirmed. You must book a multi-city flight. Fly to Capetown (CPT), Leave Johannesburg. Click to see this on google/flights|
|London (LHR)||Jan 15, 2018||Jan 26, 2018||Confirmed|
- Also, remember that to arrive on site, you may have to leave 1 day before to account for changing time zones! Check your plane tickets to make sure you arrive on site at the designated time.
- Please remember that with international travel dates are ALWAYS subject to change slightly, especially if it is more than 3 months before the program start.
- We only recommend FAA (U.S. Federal Aviation Assoc.) approved airlines.
- Off program travel is your responsibility. Arrange your travel so that you begin and end your program with the group. Whittier cannot be responsible for off-program travel before, after or during your trip.
- Always check-in with OIP before your purchase if you have any questions.
Note: Most travel dates are finalized about 3 months prior to departure.
Northern Italy (Fissore)
Costa Rica (Soto)
Denmark (Sheridan & Ibañez)
Southern Italy and Sicily (Hunt)